Physical education teacher candidates demonstrate dispositions essential to becoming effective professionals.
Elementary School Physical Ed Teacher (internship), Elma Primary School, Elma NY (60 hours)
· Taught and assisted elementary level children in learning physical activities.
· I incorporated not only physical activity in each class but also respect to others and politeness to their fellow peers.
· I also tried to incorporate in the class how to count and also identify certain body parts.
· Ensured safety with the use of cones, supervision, and revealing the dangers in the gym.
Intermediate and High School Physical Ed Teacher (internship) Iroquois High School(60 Hours)
· Taught morning and after sessions with responsibility for implementing a physical education curriculum for 50 students